
I think for the first time I have encountered a situation on which I know the right way in theory but somehow struggle to find a way to really go it.
So far I always knew what I was supposed to do and I could always find a way to act accordingly. Even if in the end I chose to go a wrong way, I knew how I could have gone the right way.
But for now I know what I am supposed to do but I seem to be unable to apply it because I don't have the means and circumstances I need to do so..
My friend said that if you really strive to go the right way and please Allah, you will always find the means to go the right way and that shaitan tries to make us believe that it is impossible to go the right way just to make us go astray.
And probably she is right..
I feel like I am doing something bad altough my intention is just to go the right way, make the right decisions and act according to Allahs will so that he may give us his blessing and lead us the right way, the right way that will lead us to him, Ameen.
Ya Allah, show us the right way and make it easy for us to please you.
Show us how we can attain your blessings.
Ameen
Monday, March 22, 2010
walking the right way
Gepostet von Laura unter 5:58 AM
Labels: my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment