I just came across a very funny youtube video (do I seam addicted to youtube?) teaching how to walk in high heels.
I am always wondering why ladies have issues with high heels, why so many of them can't figure out how to walk in them?
i never had this problem, I have a lot of heels, many of them really high and I can walk in almost all of them flawlessly.
The only pair I cannot walk in cause me problems because the sole of the shoes are too hard so that I cannot bend my feet when walking.
Apart from that I have only issues with hurting and burning if the shoes are bad quality or I wear them too long.
I have so many lovely pairs of high heels and I left them all back in germany, except for two pairs I brought with me to look at because I don't wear heeld here.
Actually I don't really know why I don't wear heals anymore, maybe because of the lack of special occasions to wear them?
When I was back in germany I wear them almost every day, for university, shopping, whatever.. hmm talking about them makes me really miss them... (crazy?!)
Well, I could go on an on about how much I love high heels and how much I miss wearing them but I wont, at least not right now and not in that post..
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Walking in high heels..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment