I first agreed to go on that trip because of the very cheap flight and because I was told I could stay with thi Haos friend..
turns out.. not the case!
The friend didn't want me to stay with her and anyways, who wants to be with somebody that don't want to be with you???
First I was very upset, thinking about canceling the flight but after some consideration decided to still go on the trip since that was the only time I was free for travel and had sufficient financial ressources ;)
so I booked a hotel for 40€ per night which turned out to be amazing!
There was an eqyptian receptionist who made me cry the second night with his words, but thats a story I might tell on a later point..
The hotel was just by the hyde park, very central and wonderful location..
Thats the street behind the hotel which I could see from my window.. it was sooo Notthing Hill!!! and I really would love to be able to live in such an area sometime..
very sweet, cozy, calm and just really nice..
Just in front of my hotel, sussex gardens.. sooo niceeee!
And here it is, my sweet little hotel.. Lancaster Court Garden...
Since I always got back home at night and was in a hurry in the mornings theres just a night time picture of my little treasure.
In the end, taking a hotel was the best I could do on that trip!
So I could do what I wanted, when and how I wanted..
Nobody disturbing my peaceful nights!
And like so so so many times before I realised that sometimes something might happen that we feel very angry or sad about but in the end it turns out to be the best solution!
After meeting that particular girl I know I would have hated to stay with her,
so Al Hamdoulilah!!!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
London - the hotel
Gepostet von Laura unter 2:02 AM
Labels: my daily life, travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment