Yesterday I was very happy.
I did nothing special but still, everything I did made me so happy!
the sun was shining, I got the most wonderful birthday present from the most wonderful person, I went out, I eat something very delicious, we had a walk, I finally found coriander, i bought peppermint and flowers, i listened to music, i talked to people who i love...
Sometimes I am amazed how easily I am entirely happy, so happy that I cannot stop smiling, wanting to dance.. It are the smalles things that make me happy, a flower, a smell, a smile..
But still sometimes we seem to completely forget about these things, forget how easy it is to be happy..
So, I will try to always remind these small keys to my personal happieness to always keep happieness in my heart. Sure we will come along hardship and sadness but the things that make us happy will never fade, they will always be with us, accompany our sadness and make life more shiny.
So please ya Allah, let me never forget my happieness. Ameen
Saturday, February 20, 2010
If happieness is so easy to achieve, how can it seam so hard to find?
Gepostet von Laura unter 12:56 AM
Labels: my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment