I am here, still and again..
the last weeks and months have been pretty busy..
I travelled a lot and had my final exams in between.
Since so much happened I should have much to talk about and Inshallah I will do so in the coming days and weeks!
There was my trip to london, a trip to paris once again, the loveliest valentines day ever and of course my birthday who turned me in a 24 year old..
I got a lot of new pictures and Ill try to put them up in a post some time soon.
I am actually happy to be back at University, feels like something new is coming to take me away. And If god willing it will be something very very wonderful!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Back again.. even though I had never been gone
Gepostet von Laura unter 2:13 AM
Labels: my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment