I guess I just found one of the youngest "youtube make-up tutorial makers" ever!
This girl looks like maximum 12 years old!!!!
Hmmm and there is not so much to say about that.. but it makes me kinda sad to see that sweety.. shouldnt she be playing with her favorite barbie or something like that?
Well, I love make-up too... but to see that little girl with make-up is like seeing her walking through the streets with suspender stockings..
It just seems totally wrong, even a bit pedophile I might ought to say..
Ohhh speaking of that, it actually happened to me!I was walking through the streets in Dortmund when we saw a girl who was maximum 14 years old wearing a mini-mini skirt matched with suspender stockings!!!!
Hmmm... very sad somehow...
This also reminds me of one thing Bilal Phillips said in one of his lectures... he said that here in the west its always all about sex, we learn in the school how to not get pregnant, we learn in the BRAVO how it is to loose his/hers virginity, we see on MTV documentarys about small girls and how they plan to loose their virginity, we learn in magazines like Cosmopolitan how to give blow jobs and seduce our men everytime in a different, more exciting way...
Were ever we are we are thought to do our best to look sexy, which bra will push your breast to a maximum, which jeans will make your behind appear the most sexy etc.
So isn't it then just normal that these small girls try to act like they are thought to? They learn that beeing sexy is something essential to be and that you should proove to the public how good you can seduce.
I remember when I was in high school a friend of ine had a time when she always was wearing extremely short skirts, when she was sitting everybody could see her panties and she was very aware of that! But she wanted it like that, she wanted to seduce and to see how man would react to her, maybe if they would think that she was sexy enough?
We western ladies are thought that we define us through our sexieness, to our ability to seduce...
Virginity in the western world is something bad, something we want to loose as fast as we can. Because beeing virgin somehow means that you havent been able yet to seduce, so there must be something wrong with you...
I remember when a other friend of mine lost her virginity, she came to school very happy, telling (almost) everyone how proud she was that now she was no longer an "old virgin"... she was only 13 at that time!!!
Well.. I know what I just said is far away from the youtuber topic but I still think its somehow related to eachother..
And I think it is extremely sad!!!
Friday, January 22, 2010
hmmm I think thats sad!
Gepostet von Laura unter 1:13 PM
Labels: my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment