Today I took the kids to the doctor to check Saits blood as he had gained a lot weight very fast previously. Everything is fine alhamdoulilah but he is missing iron and vitamin b12. Doctor said he is missing it because I am missing it. I said that I was fasting during Ramadan and if that might be the reason and she said I shouldn't have faster as it prevented my body to get enough nutrients to pass on to my baby.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Reevaluate your priorities
So there are two points that made me thinking:
1. How I decided to fast
2. He is missing it because I am missing it
My reasons to fast were that I thought I needed to fast to please Allah and fulfill my duty towards Him and that I didn't want to have to makeup all the missed days later since I have still a whole month to fast from mesudys birth.
So here is my point, maybe I would have pleased Allah more if I would have made sure that my and my babies body are nurtured? Maybe I was to hard on myself and therefore effected the baby?
Which leads me to my second point, the baby is missing because I am missing!!!
Subhanallah!
That is a whole new level on its own.
If I don't care for myself, I don't care for my kids.
If I don't nurture myself, I cannot nurture my kids.
If I am not happy, how can I give happiness to my loved ones?
I'm rushing to keep the house clean while yelling at the kids.
I skip lunch to get a job done.
I don't rest while the kids sleep, again, to get a job done.
It's time to step back and to reevaluate my priorities!
BECAUSE IF I AM MISSING, THEY ARE MISSING!
Gepostet von Laura unter 5:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment