CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 13, 2015

Dua

I turn my face towards the One.

Who created the heavens and the earth, as a true believer.
I am not of those who associate partners with Allah.
Verily, my prayer and my devotion,
My living and my death,
Are for Allah, lord of the worlds, He has no partners.
Thus I have been commanded and I am among those who have submitted.
Oh Allah, you are the King,
There is none worthy of worship but You.
You are my lord and I am your slave.
I have wronged my own soul and I confess my sin.
Forgive all of my sins, surely none forgives sins but You.
Guide me to the perfection of my character, for none guides to its perfection but You.
Protect me from the evils of my character, for none may protect me from its evils but You.
I am here at your service.
All goodness is in your hands, and evil is not attributed to you.
I am created by You and I am returning to You.
You are most blessed, most exalted.
I seek your forgiveness and repent to You.

0 Kommentare: