CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 3, 2015

Lost and found - or have I never been lost?

Last time I wrote here, almost two years ago, I said that I had lost myself.. 

And tough I felt that way at that time I think I was wrong...
I wasn't list, maybe I just had changed so fast and so dramatically that I couldn't catch up with myself...
Maybe the ME hadn't changed but the life around it had changed...

Now I will be 30 next year, I have a wonderful husband and two lovely boys, I am a Stay-at-home-mom. That's a long way full of changes that I have come since I started to write here!
But the ME is still the same, loves the same things like before and just added on to it...
So I think I haven't lost myself, rather have I grown and added and changed my ME.



0 Kommentare: