
Im back in Germany, back at my moms home but also at my home???
Maybe some people have no home and I am one of them..
Maybe it's not just some people but everybody when confronted with certain circumstances? One girl once said that for her home is the place where the people live she loves.. in that case I would be a true citizen of the world!
Being with my family makes me feel happy, loved, relaxed but not at home.
Or maybe at my grandmothers house I feel a bit at home, probably coz I used to live there.
I tend to feel at home in places I live, even for some months.. but isn't that totally normal?
I was at home in the appartment back in Dortmund, I was at home in my appartment in La Rochelle and I guess I will be at home again in my new appartment in Paris.
I used to feel somehow homeless and wished for a stable place that would be my home forever.. but I guess that is not supposed to happen simply because it is impossible to feel at home when there is no such thing. And maybe I shouldn't be sad about that but just waite to see what is prepared for me, where my journey will take me and where I will find my next home and for how long it will be my home..
And I am sure that one day I will have a home, a home that will be my home forever!


I had a lovely time in La Rochelle, mostly in the end though..
But I was at home and I was with people I loved and I am very sure that wherever life will take me I will find a place I feel at home and I will be with people I love!



Friday, June 11, 2010
on a journey - an endless one?
Gepostet von Laura unter 2:14 AM
Labels: my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment