CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

longing for love

My whole life, or at least a very long time I was waiting for my loved ones to make me happy.. I was trying to work my ass of to become lovable and attention-worthy..
I was trying so hard that I maybe forgot that before everything,
I have to make me happy myself first of all...

I guess thats the big revelation I realised for 2009...
Stop waiting for others to be nice to you, be nice to yourself.
Stop fighting for others attention, be attentive to yourself.
Stop waiting for people to make you happy, make you happy yourself.
And stop dreaming about people who will love you the way you need to be loved, because they are to rare and to hard to find. Just give yourself the love you deserve and you are longing for since so so long time, so long time that you even forgot when it was the last time that you have been loved just the way you wanted and needed to be loved...

0 Kommentare: