
Apart from smelling good myself, I want my appartment smelling just as good as me...
Unfortunately it is almost impossible to have a home fragrance matching the perfume, but still I have found some very lovely things to use inorder to make my home cozy and nice.
I have had Yankee Candles, one just smelling like my body care (Bübchen) and all time favorite "good night, feel cozy" perfume: Petits et Mamans from Bvlgari. But i have to order them online and I am to lazy to do that, I would prefer to go out myself to get them :)
So after loosing the idea of Yankee Candles I am now, and since a long time using White Jasmine from ZARA Home and I love it very much!
It is a flowery soft fragrance and smells just like the name.
I have the whole set consisting of liquid soap, bodylotion, candle, room spray, incense sticks and sticks that are in a sort of liquid that will evaporate..
sooo... I have the whole program hehehe..
Since there is no Zara Home in Germany and also not in my city in France i was searching for an alternative and found one.. actually a very very nice one :)
L'Occitane Amber..
"A welcoming oriental fragrance, this scent marries the sweetness of vanilla with a bouquet of white musk, jasmine and spices."
For me it smells basically like sun on skin.. very nice, earthy and calm.
It comes as candle, incense sticks, room spray and perfume.. so far i have just bought the incense sticks but I am definitively thinking about increasing my collection ;)
Friday, December 4, 2009
Fragrance Part 2 - Home Frangrances
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment