CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 27, 2009

were would you like to wake up tomorrow?

Were would you like to wake up tomorrow... and why can't you?
Shouldn't you try to wake up there were you wish to be?
And are you really sure that it won't be possible to wake up were you wish to?

I would love to wake up next to my father,
I would love to wake up in my own happy, little family,
and i wish and I pray that one day I will wake up in paradise...



Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.



Fifty People, One Question: London from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.



Fifty People, One Question: New York from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.



Fifty People, One Question: New Orleans from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

0 Kommentare: