





Gepostet von Laura unter 3:24 AM
Labels: Mesut; daily life
This is an attempt to get to know me more, I feel that I have already found myself but there are still some parts missing, some parts not fully developed, parts that need to be discovered in order to complete me, “me, myself and I” as Beyoncé would say it..…
I am planning to simply write about things I like, things I have in mind, things I am thinking about, things that have touched me and things that made me the person I am.
So in short words, this is going to be a blog about things… just like every other blog is.
I am going to write mostly in English, again, just like almost every other blog is.
This is also an attempt to be more available for my family and my friends since I don’t have the chance to be with them as much as I would love to. So maybe through this blog I can show them what my life is about at the moment and to let them feel close to me even when I am far away.
I hope you will enjoy what you see on this blog, if you don’t, please be aware that this is a personal blog with my personal opinions and feelings.
“I believe that harmonies are colours; every time I paint it sharpens my harmony.
Yesterday I tried to paint you, but the colours weren’t beautiful enough.
Your love goes beyond what I can say.
Love, Beyoncé.”
0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment