CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My love for Hijab

Sometimes you need a small reminder to tell you how lucky you are for having what you have. By watching that video I just remembered (eventhough I never forgot) how much I really love my Hijab!



First of all I wear Hijab to obey and please Allah in the very very first place and there are a couple more reasons why I love my Hijab so much. And by talking about Hijab I mean headscarf and abaya.

Hijab makes me feel protected and valued.
Hijab makes me feel beautiful, when I wear it outside and when I don't wear it infront of my husband and close family members.
The fact that I cover outside makes me feel even more special and pretty when i dress up for my husband.
Wearing Hijab simply makes me feel good, remembering Allah and knowing I am doing right.
Even though I tried to replace my abaya by wearing a coat (turkish style) I came back to my abaya because it's the only thing that truly makes me feel comfortable.
Sometimes when I am sick i wear Hijab at home because it makes me feel comfortable and protected.

Alhamdoulilah that Allah gave us this great way to please him by feeling so wonderful at the same time. I don't want to miss my Hijab ever!
Alhamdoulilah!

0 Kommentare: