Saturday, August 13, 2011
The House Café in Ortaköy
Yesterday was my first day out alone. I went out with my cousine and some of her friends. We met in besiktas and then took the bus to ortaköy were she had found a very very lovely place to have breakfast at. All the staff had excellent english skills, maybe 90% of the guests were tourists and the food was really expensive. But the location was absolutely amazing and the food was really really good!!!
I would love to come back to that place again!!!
After spending about three hours at The House Café we went to kadiköy to spend the rest of the afternoon there at it was all in all a very lovely day!
I would love to come back to that place again!!!
After spending about three hours at The House Café we went to kadiköy to spend the rest of the afternoon there at it was all in all a very lovely day!
Gepostet von Laura unter 1:29 AM
Labels: Istanbul, my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment