Today is going to be about the Pont de Bir Hakeim, a bridge crossing the Seine between the metro stations Bir Hakeim and Passy.
I cross this bridge at least twice a day on my way to work and back home and i fall in love with it again and again.
When leaving the metro station Bir Hakeim, most of the tourists will turn to the right, going straight to the eiffel tower..
Its not just the bridge, the whole area around is absolutely lovely.
chinese couples seem to be head over heels for taking their wedding pictures in paris.. and I must say I can really relate to that..
Please my dear fiance, let's take pictures like that.. not neccessarily in paris.
But I really really really want to take totaly crazy, over the top cheesy, princesslike "fantasy" weddingpictures to turn our bedroom in a museum of huge and absolutely fabulous weddingpictures... dreaming...
Well, and thats my favorite place in that area... lovely tree..
love to sit here at the Passy station watching the metros come and go.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
France please let me love you – part 2
Gepostet von Laura unter 7:55 AM
Labels: France, my daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Kommentare:
hallo, du bist supi
Post a Comment