I am obsessed with watching make-up tutorials on youtube!!!
I can spend hours and hour watching girls doing their make-up, talking about their favorite products, their tips for creating the perfect eyebrow, the impecable eyeliner line or a flawless face.. I JUST LOVE IT!!!
its amazing what an extensive daily make-up routine some ladies have!!!
Today I want to talk about two of my favorite youtuber-ladies.
The first is an US girl and she is ohhh so pretty!!!
this make-up is my favorite of all her looks, its just so timeless, classy and elegant... defenitively a look I like to do my self!
The second lady is quite new in my "collection" but she is defenitively awsome!!!
She lives in canada but is egyptian, and amazingly pretty! mashallah!!
I seem to have an addiction for very beautyful women..
I could not decide what look would be my favorite so I just post her most recent tutorial.
as you can see, I LOVE MAKE UP!!! :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
youtube make-up tutorials - my favorite thing to do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment