So finally I am in france.. and inshallah I am going to stay here till june!
So far it is very lovely here and from my appartement I have a really nice view as u can see on the picture above...
I guess I am going to frequent this bench very often.. it looks just so lonely waiting for me all the time ;)
Yesterday I walked down the coast to check out the nature surounding me.. not bad, not bad!!!
So far I am already in love with this cute city.. not just the nature is nice but the people seem to be pretty nice too.
I met the woman who is responsible for the islamique lectures for the girls here and she invited me for Iftar (breaking the fast in the evening) and introduced me to the girls which were all so cute and nice!!!
Now ill go and get ready to meet my mom and do something amazing with her since its her last day here with me.. :(

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment