
My time at the my university is going to an end, or should i say rushing?
There is just one exam left and we will be off, all studiing at different universities for a different period of time. Sure most of us are going to come back here but if we'll really see eachother again is very questionable.
This semester was a lot about team-work and group assignments and though there were so many different subjects we had to work on, our group remaind mostly the same through the whole semester:
With Thi I am very likely to spend every day of the following to semesters but some of these girls I'll just meet after one and a half years again and some I'll might never meet again.
It was such a pleasure to work and be with all of you!
I wish you all the best where ever life will take you, let's stay in touch!!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Dream Team Summer Semester 2009
Gepostet von Laura unter 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kommentare:
Post a Comment